Improve process reliability and operating efficiencies
VTI is experienced in implementing and maintaining all types of automation and control systems for our client’s manufacturing processing platforms in Life Science Industry. We can support your system’s upgrades and infrastructure or implement a new automation and control solution from start to finish. VTI automation engineers can support all your automation including robotic and vision system needs.
Our Automation engineering team are knowledgeable and have hands-on experience with all commercially available and custom automation platforms, including Emerson, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Honeywell, Wonderware, and GE Automation. VTI’s software and automation capabilities and expertise include stand-alone PLC and fully integrated systems per ISA 88 and 95 standards.
VTI Life Science Automation Service is Full Turnkey Solution to your Automation Projects
VTI Life Science Automation Team provides a complete turnkey solution for all your automation project needs. Our skilled automation engineer understand that software is an open source solution that can add flexibility, and freedom to update your system as requirements change. VTI’s automation team can provide continuous support for system upgrades or maintenance, whether on a project basis or through on-site staff augmentation.
When it comes to process automation and control, VTI is experience in developing a solution that meets your current inhouse requirements and regulatory expectations. Our Automation Expertise by consideration of System Life Cycle can design, install, test, validate, train, and provide continued support of your automated systems.
Specific automation and control services include:
- Software and Hardware Validation Document Development
- Commissioning including Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) of Automated, Robotics and Vision Systems that meet your regulatory requirements
- Qualification including Installation/Operational and Performance Qualification of Automated, Robotics and Vision Systems that meet your regulatory requirements
- Migration from your legacy automated systems
- Implementation and optimization of your preferred DCS (Distributed Control System)
- Process Automation Risk Assessments